2016年9月6日火曜日

Book Review (Rewrite)

Title: KUNG FU PANDA 2


I have heard the title of this movie, but I haven't seen it. So, I chose this book.
At first, I thought this story had a battle scene only. 
But, it was very interesting, and I was moved.

In the middle of this story, Po was injured seriously. I thought Po might die and that he wouldn't be able to defeat Shen. This was a thrilling scene.
But, once he knew everything about his life and his mother's love, he calmed down.
Then, he got back his confidence.
In the end, he could beat Shen!

The scene that I like the best is the last scene.
Po's father was not his real father. 
But, at last, Po called him father!. This scene impressed me very much.

After I read this book, I want to see this movie.
I'll try to see this movie during this summer vacation.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿