2016年9月5日月曜日

Book Review


Title: KUNG FU PANDA 2


I have heard of this title of movie, but I haven't seen it. So, I choose this book.
At first, I think this story has a battle scene only. 
But, it was very interesting, and I was moved.

In the middle of this story, Po was injured seriously. I thought Po maybe die and he can't defeat Shen. This was a thrilling scene.
But, once he knew everything about his life and his mother's love, he calm down.
Then, he got back his confidence.
In the end, he could beat Shen!

The scene that I like the best is the last scene.
Po's father was not his real father. 
But, at last, Po called him father!. I was very impressed this scene.

After I read this book, I want to see this movie.
I'll try to see this movie during this summer vacation.

3 件のコメント:

  1. I have heard of this title of movie >>
    I have heard of this movie OR
    I have heard the title of this movie

    I thought Po maybe die and he can't defeat Shen. >>
    I thought Po might die and that he wouldn't be able to defeat Shen.

    I was very impressed this scene. >>
    This scene impressed me very much. OR
    I was very impressed by this scene.

    返信削除
  2. I know KUNG FU PANDA, but I have never seen it.
    After I finish reading your review, I want to see it,too!
    Thank you.

    返信削除
  3. he calm down >>
    he calmed down

    返信削除